The new version is now available.
If you are running JuiceGrinder already, click Help -> Check for Updates, or download from the download page or any of our download sites such as Softpedia and Freewarefiles.
What's New in 1.5 (Build 43541)
* Added option to allow resizing/maximizing of Main Window & saving of window size (Standard build only)
* Added History to Ohms Law Calculator (requested)
* Added Vaping Cost over Time calculator
* Added subfolder support & self-extracting archive option to Backup Recipes
* Now supports saving window position on multi-monitor systems
* Improved Tiny Quick Calculator - changed based on input from users
* Added option to associate eJuice Me Up and EZMix files with Juice Grinder
* Fix for saving with Blank Notes field (Invalid Character warning)
* Fix for not being able to create 0 Nicotine eJuice
* Fix for Notes being deleted when using Del Key, now removes last character
* Fix for Enter key closing popped-out Notes Window
* Fix for non-US currencies & zero values causing crashes in Mixing Cost calculator
* Fixed pauses on large folders & files with Convert Files and Copy Recipe Files
* Fixed incorrect/missing printing issues
* Fixed bugs with Copy Recipe Files
* Fixed pause when Updates is checking for an Internet connection
* Fixed UAC issues - files now code signed
* Updated to Vista-style Dialogs for Vista & Later for Folder Browsing
* Other general bug fixes & optimizations, updated/changed dependencies
Also, here's some news:
In 1.6, a new, optional Commercial Addin module will be available for small shops that make their own eLiquid. It integrates
with existing Juice Grinder recipes and offers Batch calculation, Cost calculations and Markup recommended price. It will be available
for $20 US dollars per license per year introductory price, then becomes $40 US dollars per year after the first month's introductory price.
More information will be posted at http://www.cfcsaz.co... ... ercial.htm when available. Of course, the program itself will remain FREE.
Juice Grinder 1.5 Released + and a new commercial addon!
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users