Juice Grinder 2.1 Released!
I'm very pleased to announce that today Juice Grinder 2.1 is now available. A new Inventory feature that took weeks of work to implement is now available, but only to users who have donated $15 or more. Unfortunanetly, existing users who have donated less than $15 will not be eligible to receive this feature due to the time and expense it took to develop.
Because some users may not need or want this feature, it is optional. All other features continue to work free of charge.
* Specify amounts for Nicotine, PG, VG and PGA and unlimited flavors on hand
* Add flavor name from Inventory instead of typing it in
* Automatically deducts amounts when Recipe is calculated or manually
* Optionally Notifys you when you reach a set amount that you need to Reorder
* Ability to Export/Import to/from CSV - SEE HELP FILE FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS
* Ability to Print the Inventory
NOTE: For deduction to work properly, the Flavor Name must match the Inventory name exactly (not case sensitive) - Use the "Add from Inventory" button to ensure this.
General Changelog for 2.1:
* Added Inventory system (exclusivily for Donate or Commercial Addin Users) - add flavors from Inventory, deduct amounts on calculate, notify when low, etc.
* Added option to turn off Automatic deduction when opening a file (for Inventory users)
* Adjusted Math Calculations in Cost Calculator and added PG/VG based calculation for Nicotine
* Added saving of Percentage Amounts when using Costs Data Save/Load
* Added ability to change Graph type to Bar when viewing Ingredient Distributions
* Added option to change Open Windows Notepad to use Wordpad instead for Rich Text
* Fixed issue with Dependency Trial Popup on Donate window
* Fixed cut off text issue on Print Button with Popped Out Notes
* Fixed issue with Ingredient Distribution showing double labels on some machines
* Changed Resizing/Maximizing option to "On" by default when installed
* Further attempted adjustments for High DPI/Large Text users
* Changed Licensing for Donate and Commercial users - all Licensing now in single area and uses single Key system
* Updated Resizing engine dependency
* Minor internal changes