No replies to this topic

#1 Chris Formeister

Chris Formeister

Juice Grinder Author

• Administrators
  • 80 posts
  • LocationArizona, United States

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:17 AM

I know many are saying "is the software dead"? No!
My Father is ill with Dementia and Parkinsons, and since he has no other family, I am spending a majority of my time caring for him, so my time with JG is extremely limited, but I am making progress with things!

I expect, honestly, a release within the next few weeks (as of 4/3/18).

One thing I want to point out right now -
A major change has been made in the way Donations and Purchases are handled.
Starting with Version 2.6, I have implemented a Licensing server for key codes.

YOUR CURRENT KEYCODE WILL NOT WORK IN 2.6 AND LATER.

Instead of having to wait for me to issue you a keycode when you make a donation or purchase, anytime you make a donation or purchase the CAI, and your PayPal payment is instant (not an eCheck or delayed), you will receive a keycode immediately to the email you used with PayPal. eChecks and delayed payments will still require manual processing by me.

Also changing is I will be allowing you to use Juice Grinder on 2 computers with your Donation (does not apply to CAI)!
You can activate and deactivate on as many computers as you wish, as long as no more than 2 machines are activated at the same time (or whatever the limit is you purchased).

This is helpful in many ways - changing machines, users who travel, etc. etc. plus all the backend benefits to me to make it easier and faster to manage everything.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONATED OR PURCHASED THE CAI, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP VIA EMAIL TO REQUEST A 2.6 KEYCODE FOR WHEN THE SOFTWARE COMES OUT.  While I know it is an inconvenience to request a new keycode, the benefits outweigh the negatives in spades.

Chris Formeister

Juice Grinder Author

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users