In Version 3.4, a workaround was added for this error, but it has hopefully been fixed with this release.
This will stop the error from appearing, but it also has the side effect of breaking certain features.
Two known issues are:
* Update may not work properly causing crashing when attempting to update
* Inventory Defrag/Optimize will not work correctly
If you still wish to enable the fix, do the following:
1. Open the Juice Grinder program folder in your Start Menu
2. Right-click on the "Juice Grinder" icon, and select Properties.
3. Goto the Shortcut tab, and in the "Target" box, add "/threadfix" (without quotes) to the end of the text, as shown below.
4. Click OK to save the changes.
You can always remove the text you addded in Step 3 to return to the regular program without the temporary fix.
If you continue to experience this error, please contact me - there is some testing I would like to do with you if you have a moment.